Pharma To Market looks forward to hosting you at our first-ever Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance Asia Workshop, happening on the 26th October 2018 in Singapore. This workshop is co-organised together with the Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore.
Do join us for a full-day workshop specially curated to provide participants in the pharmaceutical industry with key regulatory and pharmacovigilance knowledge and actionable insights. Our goal is to bring together industry experts to give talks that are strategy- or implementation-focused so that participants can bring back ideas to help them navigate the complex and ever-changing regulations in the region. The event also aims to provide a networking avenue for regulatory and pharmacovigilance professionals in the region to exchange approaches to current challenges.
Guest speakers from MSD, Novartis, Roche and Sanofi, as well as trainers from Pharma To Market’s Australian office will discuss these topics in the workshop:
• Innovative approaches to deliver regulatory process optimisation in pharma companies
• Overview of regulatory CMC requirements for pharmaceuticals
• Strategic pharmacovigilance literature surveillance Asian hub
• Key risk minimization regulations and their impact on countries in the region
• Fundamentals on pharmacovigilance inspection readiness in Asia
• Lifecycle management – from manufacturing shop-floor to the registered dossier